Posted 1 week ago
Posted On:1 week ago
We are looking for someone interested in Telemarketing Agents
Our well established Client who is a B2C lead generation and sales company. trusted by businesses for our consistent provider of quality leads and sales, is currently looking for a 16 telemarketing agents is currently looking for 16 interns/ Telemarketing Agents, We are looking for a confident and highly motivated individual that’s interested in a great entry-level telemarketer/ lead generator opportunity.
What are you going to do ( job duties ) they are responsible for carrying out a series of Telemarketing agents . These duties include, but are not limited to ensuring the following:
* Delivering scripted talks that describe the company’s products or services, a political talking point or charity appeal to persuade potential customers or donors
* Explaining products and product prices
* Answering customer information about products, a charity or political beliefs
* Obtaining customer information such as name and address for shipping products or delivering services
* Keeping track of customers that have been contacted and those who do not want to be contacted in the future
* Following up on previous customers for potential sales
* Maintaining records of customer contacts
* Completing customer surveys to obtain information about potential customers
Starting Hourly Pay – R3500 stipend for a 12 month contract
Accumulated In-service hours (Minimum of 40 hours per week
As an entry-level telemarketer/ lead generator, they will make outbound calls to generate appointments and market insurance products or services.
This position gives an opportunity with future long-term career advancement available.
* Daily Target 17-20 leads and monthly target total of 340 leads per individual
-We provide training
* looking for Hardworking individuals that will meet targets stand a chance to be placed and given permanent positions
* Working Hours 08:00 am -17:30 pm
* Monday to Friday and sometimes Saturday 09:00 am – 14:00 pm
* Networking skills
* Experience in the Music field.
* Problem solving
* Forward thinking
* At Least 6months experience
* At least finished university degree
This is an entry level position and no experience is required. You will receive any necessary training as you move forward with our company, Only serious and dedicated people who are willing to gain some fruitful experience should apply.
Please note this is a student Freelancing job and Students will get a Certificate of completion, Letter of recommendation, Flexible work timings. Students qualify for the programme if they are
•Must be a college student or a university students, recently graduated can apply too
•Must be able to commit to a weekly schedule of 15-20 hours a week – A previous internship experience is expected
• Must be a South African citizens
• From the ages 18 – 30 years, have a minimum of second year in University or FET college qualification, We accept recent graduate
• Must not claiming any grants or UIF
• NB candidates will need to sign up as a provider to be able to apply.please claim and complete your profile first before you can place a bid.
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the link to apply and we’ll contact you as soon as possible
How to ApplyCheck out this job from bizventureafrica https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/2924354982/
43 total views, 2 today